Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Rochester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Rochester, NH company, a manufacturer and fabricator of engineered thermoset advanced composite materials and components, is seeking a Machine Operator for manual machines. This growing company manufacture sheet, tube, rod and fabricated components based on their clients custom needs.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
The machine operator will be tasked with a variety of machining and general labor tasks in various areas in the manufacturing facility. Contribute to the efforts of the team in the assigned group to meet the daily goals in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, and Productivity. Contribute to efforts to maintain zero lost time accidents, both in the area and throughout the plant. Drive and support efforts to maintain good housekeeping practices in both the assigned group and throughout the facility.
Qualifications for this role:
- Must be able to read micrometers
- Must be able to read, evaluate and respond to product specs, blueprints, and drawings.
- Must be familiar and comfortable with industrial machinery.
- Familiar with the use of micrometers, snap gauges or other tools
- Knowledge of assembly, machining, quality control, and safety
- Experience in working with a team in diverse manufacturing
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Previous employment within manufacturing.
This is a second shift position working Monday – Friday. Pay is $15 per hour.
Job Location: Rochester, NH 03867
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.