Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Rochester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A global manufacturer of engineered composite materials is looking for first and second shift Machine Operators in Rochester, NH! The company’s culture encourages both personal and career growth for employees. This role could lead to a long-term position for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Perform a variety of machining and general labor tasks in various areas in the manufacturing facility
- Contribute to the efforts of the team in the assigned group to meet the daily goals in Safety, Quality Delivery, Inventory, and Productivity
- Contribute to efforts to maintain zero lost time accidents, both in the area and throughout the plant
- Drive and support efforts to maintain good housekeeping practices in both the assigned group and through the facility
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications of the Machine Operator
- Experience working with a team in a diverse manufacturing environment; 3 years of experience preferred but will consider other applicants
- Must be able to read, evaluate, and respond to product specifications, blueprints, and drawings
- Must have strong basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Must be familiar and comfortable with industrial machinery
- Must have strong general mechanical skills
- Familiarity with the use of micrometers, snap gauges, or other tools for dimensional evaluation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to walk and stand throughout an eight-hour shift
- Must be able to consistently lift 25 lbs. from floor or table position to chest height using proper lifting technique
- Must demonstrate good hand/eye coordination and good manual dexterity
Choose either first or second shift hours to best fit your schedule! First shift works Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:00pm. Second shift works Monday through Friday, 2:00pm-10:00pm. Pay starts at $15/hour. Apply today for this Machine Operator position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.