Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Leddy Group is currently seeking Machine Operators for 3rd shift in Manchester, NH! This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, stable company that provides great benefits upon hire.
The Machine Operator will perform set-ups and changeovers and will operate various Twist and Cable machines.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Follow established quality standards by performing quality checks in accordance with ISO procedures.
- Responsible for setting up and tearing down the Stranding line and colorizer machine correctly.
- Responsible to measure insulated fiber legs, select closing dies, yarns, tapes and reel sizes.
- Responsible for selecting inks and fiber to set up the colorizer.
- Work with power switches, run controls and tension settings.
- Must complete written production paperwork neatly and legible.
- Maintain cleanliness of machines.
- Observes all safety procedures and uses equipment properly.
- Subscribes to 5S principles, procedures, and guideline
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- One year manufacturing experience and skills with machinery equipment and troubleshooting desired.
- One to three years of manufacturing experience in similar role
- Cable and wire experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High School Diploma or GED
This position works 3rd shift, Monday-Friday, 11pm-7am.
Pay is $15-18/hour, depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.