Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Newmarket, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Machine Operator in Newmarket, NH. The Machine Operator is responsible for running a variety of machines and deburring to remove the metal cut-outs from sheet metal pieces that come off of the punch press machines. The candidate is to ensure that the rough parts on metal sheets are smooth and removing any excess metal.
- Run and set up ring rolling machine
- Run and set up ring welding machines
- Operate ring testing equipment
- Measure and document the quality of rings
- Package rings in accordance with requirements.
- Form parts and perform appropriate quality checks on small tube forming machine
- Complete break out and deburring in the sheet metal fabrication area
- Operate a press brake after setup has been done
Qualifications for the Machine Operator
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Reliable, dependable, hard-working
This is a Monday-Thursday schedule, working 6 am-4 pm with 30 min lunch and 2 10-minute breaks. The pay for this position is starting at $13 per hour.
Job Location: Newmarket, NH 03857
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 40520.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.