Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently seeking Machine Operator for 2nd & 3rd shift in Hudson, NH!
Summary of the Machine Operator:
To operate injection molding machines including inspection, assembly, and proper packaging. Record production and scrap information on P-charts.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Identifying, reporting and alerting technicians/supervisors to quality issues.
- Weighing, counting and packaging finished goods for shipping according to printed instructions on the Work Order Cover Page.
- Record production and scrap information on P-charts.
- Sweep, clean and clean around machines.
- Attend mandatory training sessions.
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- The ability to work independently
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently
- 6-12 months machine operating experience
2nd Shift machine operator pay is: $13 per hour, hours are 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm Monday- Friday
3rd shift machine operator pay is: $14.00 per hour, hours are 11:00 pm – 7:30 am Monday- Friday
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.