Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A full-service injection mold company is looking to hire Machine Operators for all shifts in Hudson, NH! This company supplies precision injection molded parts and assembly services to industries including automotive, medical, and military. If you want to work for a company that focuses on professional development and growth, this could be a great place for you!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Run injection molding machines
- Assist with inspection, assembly, and proper packaging
- Identify, report, and alert technicians/supervisors to quality issues
- Weigh, count, and package finished goods for shipping according to printed instructions on the Work Order Cover Page
- Record production and scrap information on P-charts
- Sweep and clean around machines
- Attend mandatory training sessions
Qualifications of the Machine Operator
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently
- 6-12 months of machine operating experience
All shifts for this Machine Operator position work Monday through Friday. Choose the one that best fits your schedule!
- 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm for $14.50-15/hour
- 2nd shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm for $15.50-16/hour
- 3rd shift: 11:00pm-7:30am for $16-16.50/hour
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.