Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Gain valuable skills in a solid growth industry with this Machine Operator role! You’ll enjoy a collaborative work environment, extensive training opportunities, and room for career advancement at a small, successful company in Hudson, NH. This 3rd shift position is perfect for a team player who enjoys working nights.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Run injection molding machines
- Assist with inspection and assembly tasks
- Identify, report, and alert technicians/supervisors to quality issues
- Weigh, count, and package finished goods for shipping according to written instructions
- Complete paperwork
- Help keep the work area safe and clean
- Attend mandatory training sessions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Machine Operator
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently
- Positive attitude
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus but not required
Current openings are available on 3rd shift working Monday through Friday from 11:00pm-7:30am, with pay starting at $18/hour. Apply today for this Machine Operator opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.