Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global company specializing in injection molding and contract manufacturing services is now hiring Machine Operators at their Derry, NH facility. You’ll help produce their innovative solutions for the medical, optic, and electronic industries. All shifts are available!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Operate molding machines
- Assemble and inspect products
- Package and label finished products to meet customer requirements
- Complete documentation
- Help keep work area clean and safe
- Report issues to supervisor
- Work collaboratively with others and help train coworkers as needed
- Support and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Machine Operator
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., perform repetitive motions, and stand/walk throughout most of your shift
- Must possess strong visual acuity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Must have reliable transportation
First shift works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm. Second shift works Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:00pm. Third shift works Sunday through Thursday, 11:00pm-7:00am. Pay is $17/hour plus a 10% shift differential for second and 15% shift differential for third. Apply today for this Machine Operator position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.