Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global company specializing in injection molding and contract manufacturing services is looking for a Machine Operator to join their team in Derry, NH! This company’s products are used in the medical, optic, and electronic industries. Choose either first or second shift hours to best fit your schedule!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Perform manual, molding machine, and/or fixture assembly work
- Package, label, and prepare products per written instructions, meeting customer requirements
- Perform visual inspection or other means outlined in written instructions to ensure product quality
- Complete documentation records following Good Documentation Processes
- Meet quality, cost, and delivery requirements
- May perform rework and/or sorting of suspect production
- May be required to attend training meetings and/or informational meetings
- May be required to assist in the training of new machine operators
- Maintain housekeeping to company standards in accordance with line clearance
- Communicate all quality concerns to supervisor or quality personnel
- Follow all company policies and safety rules and regulations, and report any potential problems to your supervisor
- Work collaboratively with others
- Support and contribute to the Continuous Improvement program
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Machine Operator
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. repetitively
- Ability to stand and walk throughout most of your shift
- Must possess strong visual acuity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
- Must have reliable transportation
First shift works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm for $13/hour. Second shift works Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:00pm for $14.30/hour. Apply today for this Machine Operator position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.