Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Kittery, ME, USA
Type: Full Time
The world’s leading manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems is looking for a Machine Operator in Kittery, ME! You will help produce quality components for use in a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. If you want to work for a company that empowers their employees and provides a supportive environment for career growth, this role could be the right fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Operate one or several production machines simultaneously
- Inspect parts completing SPC charts and note any trends indicating potential problems
- Report defective parts to lead person or setup and operate personnel
- When required, make simple machine adjustments to correct problems, referring more complex problems to either setup and operate person or lead person
- Ensure adequate supply of correct material is at machines to satisfy production requirements
- Perform machine preventive maintenance, ensuring adequate levels of lubricating and cutting oils
- Remove chips from base and place into carts
- Maintain manufacturing order and pull card integrity by producing appropriate quantities in proper sequence of operations
- Ensure drawing and setup sheets are properly filed and maintained at point-of-use location
- Move materials as necessary in the performance of duties or as directed
- Detect and report improper operation of faulty equipment and unusual conditions to the supervisor
- Maintain quality standards
- Load and unload material such as rod stock, resin, and casting
- Ensure work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly condition and that prescribed safety measures and procedures are followed
- Perform other duties as requested or required
Qualifications of the Machine Operator
- Must be able to lift objects up to 40 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED
Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm. Apply today for this Machine Operator position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.