Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Newmarket, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Do you like 3-day weekends? A sheet metal contractor is looking for Machine Operators to join their team in Newmarket, NH! This company provides engineered components and precision sheet metal fabrication to customers in various industries, from computer hardware to telecommunications. If you are hardworking and want to learn how to operate different equipment, this entry-level position is a great opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Run and set up ring rolling machine
- Run and set up ring welding machines
- Operate ring testing equipment
- Measure and document the quality of rings
- Package rings in accordance with requirements
- Form parts and perform appropriate quality checks on small tube forming machine
- Remove the metal cut outs from sheet metal pieces that come off of the punch press machines
- Complete break out and deburring in the sheet metal fabrication area, ensuring all rough parts on metal sheets are smooth and removing any excess metal
- Operate a press brake after setup has been done
Qualifications of the Machine Operator
- Experience deburring or sanding, working with metal sheets or metal fabrication, is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Reliable, dependable, and hardworking
This Machine Operator position works Monday through Thursday, 6:00am-4:00pm. The company may also consider a part-time schedule.
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.