Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A well-known building materials company is looking for Machine Operators at its Brentwood, NH location. You’ll work a unique schedule of Thursdays through Saturdays and every other Wednesday from 5:45am-6:00pm, allowing for a long “weekend” every week! This full-time role offers great benefits effective on date of hire, including health, dental, vision, paid holidays, generous 401K match, and employee stock purchase program!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Operate machinery (winders, box makers, palletizers, stretch/shrink wrappers, banding equipment) that produces insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composite materials
- Follow inventory processes
- Print and apply labels
- Weigh and report pallet weights
- Operate forklift and sweepers
- Accurately report the amount of scrap and seconds for tracking
- Adjust guide plates and speed for different products
- Verify completion and submission of all paperwork
- Monitor equipment and respond appropriately to various alarm signals
- Assist in repair of mat breaks
- Perform PM on down days
- Cover and relieve coworkers for vacations, breaks, etc.
Qualifications of the Machine Operator
- Manufacturing or process-related experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to workplace safety
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand basic English
- Basic data entry and computer skills – Outlook, IVC, SCADA and SAP a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk throughout 12-hour shift
Pay starts at $19.50/hour. Apply today for this Machine Operator position and work for a desirable company that values its employees and promotes a culture of safety!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.