Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Rochester, NH 03867, USA
Type: Full Time
Rochester, NH company, a manufacturer and fabricator of engineered thermoset advanced composite materials and components, is seeking an Operator for manual machines. This growing company manufactures sheet, tube, rod and fabricated components based on their client’s custom needs.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
The machine operator will be tasked with a variety of machining and general labor tasks in various areas in the manufacturing facility. Contribute to the efforts of the team in the assigned group to meet the daily goals in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, and Productivity. Contribute to efforts to maintain zero lost time accidents, both in the area and throughout the plant. Drive and support efforts to maintain good housekeeping practices in both the assigned group and throughout the facility.
Qualifications for this role:
- Must be able to read micrometers
- Must be able to read, evaluate and respond to product specs, blueprints, and drawings.
- Must be familiar and comfortable with industrial machinery.
- Familiar with the use of micrometers, snap gauges or other tools
- Knowledge of assembly, machining, quality control, and safety
- Experience in working with a team in diverse manufacturing
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Previous employment within manufacturing.
This is a first shift position working Monday – Friday. Pay is $15 per hour.
Job Location: Rochester, NH 03867
Leddy Group is a privately-owned regional staffing organization. We specialize in many areas including light industrial, skilled manufacturing, administrative, engineering, executive, human resources, accounting, and finance. View all of our current openings at leddygroup.com.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 39909.