Location: Amherst, NH, USA
Leddy Group is seeking a Machine Operator/Tester for a successful organization in Amherst, NH. This role works in a dynamic work environment, requiring flexibility to shift priorities to work on a variety of tasks depending on business needs. This is a great opportunity for an individual that enjoys variety and having the chance to utilize a wide range of skills throughout the day.
Job Responsibilities of the Machine Operator/Tester
- Assemble electro-mechanical kits based on work instructions.
- Final inspection of machined and fabricated parts.
- Use hand tools and precision measuring instruments to install and secure fixtures and attachments.
- Set up and run 2D DAC files.
- 2D CAD design.
- Machine operation for production.
- Assist with the creation of work instructions.
- Identify and troubleshoot defects in final assemblies.
Qualifications of the Machine Operator/Tester
- Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline is preferred; a high school diploma or GED is required.
- Knowledge of machines and tools; including maintenance, uses troubleshooting, and designs.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics.
- Ability to work well with others in a small team setting
- Knowledge and experience of precision measuring instruments.
- Knowledge of and ability to follow ESD and ISO standards
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently.
To apply for this Machine Operator/Tester position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.