Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A full-service injection mold company is now hiring Machine Operators on second and third shift in Hudson, NH. You’ll help produce precision injection molded parts for the automotive, medical, and military industries. If you want to work for a company that focuses on professional development and growth, then this could be a great place for you!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Run injection molding machines
- Assist with inspection, assembly, and proper packaging
- Identify, report, and alert technicians/supervisors to quality issues
- Weigh, count, and package finished goods for shipping according to printed instructions
- Record production and scrap information
- Sweep and clean around machines
- Attend mandatory training sessions
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Machine Operator
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently
- 6-12 months of machine operating experience
This Machine Operator position work Monday through Friday. Choose the shift that best fits your schedule!
- 2nd shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm for $15.50-$16/hour
- 3rd shift: 11:00pm-7:30am for $16-$16.50/hour
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.