Machine Technician Electrician
Machine Technician Electrician
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Kittery, ME, USA
Type: Full Time
The world’s leading manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems is looking for a Machine Technician-Electrician in Kittery, ME! If you want to work for a company that empowers their employees and provides a supportive environment for career growth, this role could be the right fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Machine Technician-Electrician
- Schedule, assign, and perform a wide variety of complex maintenance repair duties to ensure the efficient and continuous operation of production machinery and facilities equipment
- Perform maintenance repair duties involving electrical, electronic, mechanical, welding, painting, plumbing, carpentry, and related trades activities
- Respond to equipment failures and production problems either during or after normal working hours
- Troubleshoot problems, disassemble, repair, and reassemble machines
- Rig and install new equipment and relocate existing equipment
- Supply and connect electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems, and level and test machine to ensure proper operation
- Fabricate or purchase replacement parts
- Ensure work is done in compliance with code and OSHA regulations
- Ensure compliance with preventative maintenance program
- Use, store, and dispose of hazardous material in total compliance with laws
- Prepare and maintain records and reports as required
- Assign work to maintenance personnel and resolve any questions, problems, or schedule conflicts
- Fill in for maintenance supervisor in their absence
- Maintain established quality standards
- Ensure work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly condition and that prescribed safety measures and procedures are followed
- Perform other duties as requested or required
Qualifications of the Machine Technician-Electrician
- Technical Certification preferred
- Knowledge of CNC equipment and PLC
- 5+ years of experience working as a maintenance mechanic, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Operators of Powered Industrial Trucks shall be physically qualified including field of vision, hearing, depth perception, and reaction timing
- Demonstrated knowledge of industrial electricity and administrative knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly disciplined with a strong work ethic
- Skilled in problem solving
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to changing roles and priorities
- High school diploma or equivalent
Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Pay depends on experience, starting at $20/hour.
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.