Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A medical device company in Dover, NH is looking for a Machine Technician! Enjoy working in a positive environment as you help produce this company’s innovative, life-saving medical and surgical equipment. This role will be primarily responsible for filling the thermoforming machine with some setup and sealing as well.
Responsibilities of the Machine Technician
- Perform all tooling/mold changeovers to product specifications
- Start machine, engage printer, and observe operation
- Inspect and verify conformance of product to specifications contained in product routing
- Move machine controls and guides to adjust machine to within established parameters
- Replace worn machine accessories, such as cutting tools or seal gaskets, with machine mechanic approval
- Add roll stock to the machine or change out roll stock as jobs require
- Report all potential safety issues to group leader or supervisor
- Work closely with machine group leader to reach daily production gages
- Work alongside with and instruct filler/associate personnel
- Adhere to the standard production procedures, quality standards, and safety requirements for all work performed
Qualifications of the Machine Technician
- Ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Mechanically inclined
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Positive attitude
- Solid attendance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm. Pay is $15/hour. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.