Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A busy precision sheet metal fabrication and CNC machining company is now hiring Machinists on first and second shifts. This role is direct hire with benefits, competitive pay, and Fridays off!
Responsibilities of the Machinist
- Set up equipment
- Machine parts to specifications
- Build jigs, tools, fabrications, assemblies, and fixtures
- Monitor work output to meet quotas
- Inspect work for quality to ensure standards are met or exceeded
- Maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of the working area and equipment
Qualifications of the Machinist
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Specialized machinist training preferred
- Experience is dependent upon the level of Machinist, with accredited certificates, to be employed: Trainee, Apprentice, or Journeyman
- CNC 3 axis experience
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams and drawings
Hours for this Machinist position are Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-3:30pm or 2:30pm-12:30am. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $20-$30/hour plus a shift differential for second shift. Apply today to join this fast-paced, friendly company!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.