Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Our manufacturing client is looking for a Machinist to join the first shift team at their Milford, NH facility. If you have some prior experience or training, then don’t miss your chance to join the team at a great company with so much employee longevity that even families work together!
Responsibilities of the Machinist
- Set up and operate various equipment (lathe, CNC, grinder, etc.) to machine metal parts to specifications
- Follow blueprints and diagrams to complete work
- Verify dimensions/alignment with measuring instruments
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Submit measuring tools to QA for certification
- Observe all safety regulations
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
- Perform additional related duties as required
Qualifications of the Machinist
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Vocational school coursework completed and/or 2-4 years of relevant machinist experience
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours are Monday through Friday from 6:00am-2:30pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply for this Machinist opportunity today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.