Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Hopkinton, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A busy precision sheet metal fabrication and CNC machining company is hiring a first-shift Machinist in Hopkinton, NH. If you like to work in a fast-paced environment, here is a great long-term opportunity at a family-owned company!
Responsibilities of the Machinist
- Set up equipment
- Machine parts to specifications
- Build jigs, tools, fabrications, assemblies, and fixtures
- Ensure the parts machined, fabricated, and/or assembled are consistent with the specifications given on the written instructions
- Provide productivity reports to the Project Manager daily as required
- Monitor work output to meet quotas
- Inspect work for quality to ensure standards are met or exceeded
- Maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of the working area
- Ensure all safety equipment on machines in your area is operating properly
- Report any productivity delays and problems to the Project Manager
Qualifications of the Machinist
- High School Diploma or GED
- Specialized machinist training preferred
- Experience is dependent upon the level of Machinist, with accredited certificates, to be employed: Trainee, Apprentice, or Journeyman
- CNC 3 axis experience
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to read diagrams and drawings and apply written instruction to a machine application
- Good communication skills for interacting with all company employees
Hours for this Machinist position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Concord@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.225.7300.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.