Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Goffstown, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager for a client in Goffstown, NH.
This client is in growth mode and looking to add to their team in a full-time capacity, as a DIRECT HIRE. They are a full-service vacuum brazing and heat treating enterprise with almost 40 years in the business!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager:
- Troubleshooting high powered machines.
- Working with the maintenance team to resolve issues.
- Repair and preventative maintenance scheduling.
- Responsible for 24 hour/day operation.
- Experience troubleshooting electronics and mechanical skills to diagnose pumps or furnaces that have gone down
Qualifications of Maintenance Manager:
- At least 4 years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Applicants who have experience with furnaces are desired.
- Experience with Vacuum heat treat equipment is required.
- Attention to detail is required
- Manual dexterity is needed to be successful in this role
This position is full time and the salary is DOE.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.