Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leader in injection molding and contract manufacturing is looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee machine and building maintenance at their Bethel, VT facility. This is a great full-time, direct-hire role!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager
- Coordinate building/grounds maintenance activities and janitorial services
- Generate work orders and direct scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to ensure machines are up and running
- Maintain computerized preventative maintenance/calibration management system
- Requisition, stock, and expedite spare parts; maintain computerized spare parts inventory
- Help kit parts and specialized tools for scheduled maintenance
- Complete accurate records and provide reports as required
- Interface effectively with all departments and provide leadership to maintenance technicians
- Provide call-in support coverage outside regular business hours as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Maintenance Manager
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, 1-2 years’ technical apprenticeship, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong hands-on maintenance background performing injection molding machine maintenance and/or industrial maintenance
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience leading teams and managing a department of maintenance technicians
- Proficient in following written/verbal instructions and interpreting documents such as blue prints, schematics, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Basic math skills and computer skills including Word, Excel, and program management software
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Proven leadership skills to develop a team approach that will ensure quality and productivity within the department
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
We look forward to hearing from you about this Maintenance Manager opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.