Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Newport, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A well-known, rapidly growing manufacturer in Newport, NH is looking to add a Maintenance Manager to its team. This is a full-time opportunity that works Monday through Friday, 7am-3:30pm (hours may vary slightly). Our client is looking to hire someone as soon as possible, so apply today!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Repair and troubleshoot complex custom-built production system
- Use laptop to diagnose trouble faults in program logic
- Perform plant-wide safety and facility maintenance projects as required
Qualifications of the Maintenance Manager
- A minimum of 2 years of electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with Siemens PLC controllers or comparable equipment, ladder logic, proximity sensors, and pneumatic controls and touch screen controllers
This 1st shift Maintenance Manager position won’t be open for long, so contact us today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.