Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking candidates for a Molding Machine Maintenance Mechanic for a client in Manchester, NH.
This is a great long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
This role is responsible for the efficient and safe operation of all machine and auxiliary equipment throughout the molding department.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Performs all preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Maintains and repairs all equipment as requested by maintenance work tickets, per manufacturer’s specifications and procedures.
- Ensures that documentation, work tickets, etc., filled in properly: follow up on all assignments.
- Responsible for the condition of all machines and related equipment that are installed and kept to the highest standard.
- Responsible for the observation relating to excessive wear, breakage, abuse, downtime, and corrective actions.
- Enforce safety regulations and maintain a safe and clean working condition.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
Qualifications of Molding Machine Maintenance Mechanic:
- Must have 2-3 years mechanical experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently throughout shift
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
Pay is dependent on experience within the range of $21-$25+ DOE.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.