Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A fast-growing credit union is looking for a Maintenance Specialist to join their team in Portsmouth, NH! In this role you would have the opportunity to work at various locations throughout New Hampshire and Maine to support the organization’s facility needs. If you have building maintenance experience and enjoy working with others, this could be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Specialist
- Perform routine building maintenance tasks at multiple locations, including carpentry, electrical, heating and ventilation
- Resolve reported facility issues through a ticketing system
- Communicate with third party vendors as needed
- Interact and collaborate with people daily in person as well as through verbal, written, and electronic communications to provide exemplary service throughout the organization
- Adhere to the company’s values, quality, and service standards
Qualifications of the Maintenance Specialist
- At least 2 years of experience in general facilities maintenance
- Basic knowledge in building trades and facility maintenance
- Experience working with various tools for maintenance of infrastructure
- Must be flexible with traveling to various branch/office locations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft suite
Hours for the Maintenance Specialist are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay ranges from $25-29/hour, depending on experience. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.