Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A well-known Exeter, NH manufacturer is looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to help keep their equipment up and running. You’ll work a unique second shift schedule of Saturdays, Sundays, and two weekdays of your choosing! This great full-time position offers opportunity for advancement!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Perform diversified mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic technical duties to fabricate, test, debug, and document standard assemblies, modules, and systems
- Oversee data collection, data analysis, machine uptime, UPH, and process yields
- Contribute to LEAN and 6S process disciplines
- Work from written and/or verbal instructions, technical manuals, engineering specifications, and computer-generated schematics
- Use a variety of test equipment and troubleshoot product defects
- Maintain and calibrate test equipment
- Write test procedures and interpret data
- May be required to participate in on-call duty, first responder training, and/or hazardous waste training
Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of manufacturing/logistics or leadership experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Proficient with computer and database systems (i.e., SQL, Excel, and IoT platforms)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and stand/walk throughout your shift
Hours are Saturdays and Sundays, 12:30pm-12:30am, plus two weekdays, 4:00pm-12:30am. Pay is $23.62/hour. If you’d like to join the culturally diverse team at this fantastic company, then don’t hesitate to apply for this Maintenance Technician opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.