Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A single-source manufacturer of specialty building materials is seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician to care for their Bow, NH facility. This full-time, first-shift opportunity can lead to a permanent role with great benefits and a signing bonus for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Oversee and perform general maintenance and related activities to ensure the safety, security, and upkeep of the plant manufacturing equipment, company vehicles, buildings, and grounds
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment including 5-Axis CNC machines
- Execute scheduled preventative maintenance and unscheduled maintenance in compliance with safety guidelines and procedures
- Interact effectively with all areas of the organization
Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician
- Must have previous maintenance experience with manufacturing equipment
- Must have ample knowledge in general maintenance functions with a background in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and mechanical operations
- Must have ample knowledge in general preventative maintenance on various machinery, including 5-Axis CNC fabrication equipment
- Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic experience preferred
- Positive, self-motivated team player
- Ability to take direction and work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform an active role and lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Upon hire, this position offers a $200 signing bonus and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; 401(k); and paid holidays, personal days, and vacation! Apply today for this Maintenance Technician opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.