Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Well respected company that has been offering exceptional service for over 50 years is hiring for a Maintenance Technician position to join their team. This company offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, vacation time, sick time, 401K with company match, and a fabulous company culture that treats their employees to special events and is known to promote from within.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician:
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating and executing preventative maintenance within production, test and facilities departments.
- Evaluate, repair and maintain production equipment to anticipate problems before they occur.
- Ensure maintenance issues are received timely and are responded to effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all maintenance issues are completed as scheduled (occasional nights and weekends may be necessary).
- Address unforeseen issues to realize scheduled maintenance timeline.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of job requirements.
- Maintain a documented schedule of all maintenance activities.
- Assist the Facilities department with any vendor coordination, and cleaning activities if needed.
Knowledge & Skills Required for Maintenance Technician:
- Experience servicing and maintaining manufacturing equipment.
- High attention to detail for all major and minor repairs of equipment.
- Meticulous record keeping with basic computer skills.
- Independent, self-starter with ability to manage and resolve maintenance issues timely
Qualifications for Maintenance Technician:
- Minimum High School Diploma, GED and Technical or Trade School Certification required.
- Working in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- U.S. citizenship required
- Ability to possess a security clearance may be required
This is a first shift and DIRECT HIRE opportunity to join a great company! Compensation is $16+ DOE.
Location: Bedford, NH
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.