Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join its culturally diverse team in Exeter, NH. You’ll play a key role in ensuring equipment is operational to produce this company’s innovative technologies that enrich people’s lives. This position offers opportunity for advancement!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Perform diversified mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic technical duties in the fabrication, testing, debugging, and documentation of standard assemblies, modules, and systems
- Provide comprehensive, day-to-day oversight of process equipment operations, focusing on but not limited to data collection, data analysis, machine uptime, UPH, and process yields
- Assist in the implementation and sustaining of LEAN and 6S process disciplines
- Work from written and/or verbal instructions, technical manuals, engineering specifications, and computer-generated schematics
- Use a variety of test equipment and troubleshoot product defects
- Maintain and calibrate test equipment
- Write test procedures and interpret test data on standard jobs
- May be required to participate in on-call duty, first responder training, and/or hazardous waste training
Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of manufacturing/logistics or leadership experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of computer and database systems (i.e., SQL, Excel, and IoT platforms)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and stand/walk throughout your shift
Pay for this position is $21.12/hour base plus shift differential, ranging up to $24.12/hour. Currently looking for 3rd shift.
- 3rd Shift: Monday through Friday, 12:30am-7:30am for $22.62/hour
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.