Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A single-source manufacturer of specialty building materials is seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician to care for their Bow, NH facility. This full-time, first-shift opportunity can lead to a permanent role with great benefits for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Oversee and perform general maintenance and related activities to ensure the safety, security, and upkeep of the plant manufacturing equipment, company vehicles, buildings, and grounds
- Repair and move equipment including saws, CNC machinery, and other fabrication equipment
- Drive small truck to mail run and errands
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician
- Previous maintenance experience with manufacturing equipment
- Knowledge of general maintenance functions with a background in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and mechanical operations
- Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic experience preferred
- Positive, self-motivated team player
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to take direction and work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform an active role and lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Apply today for this Maintenance Technician opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.