Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Are you mechanically inclined and looking to grow your career? Look no further than this entry level Maintenance Technician role at a manufacturer in Rochester, NH! You’ll work alongside experienced technicians, gaining valuable knowledge in multiple disciplines including welding, metal fabrication, machining, plumbing, carpentry, heavy hydraulic repairs, work with high and low voltage control circuits, mechanical repairs, machine troubleshooting, and intensive problem-solving. This is an incredible opportunity with a great first-shift schedule!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Conduct scheduled preventative maintenance tasks on machinery
- Assist other technicians with machinery repairs
- Assist machine operators to ensure they have what they need to succeed
- Supply own basic hand tools
Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician
- Prior schooling in mechanical or electrical trades is preferred
- Electrical or mechanical background is strongly preferred
- Strong work ethic is a must
- Solid mechanical ability and aptitude required
- Ability to lift/pull/push 50 lbs. frequently, climb ladders, and work on lifts
- Must be able to take directions
- Desire to learn and grow in a new and ever-changing career field
This Maintenance Technician position works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $16-$19/hour. Apply today to expand your skill set at this well-established company!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.