Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a well-established manufacturer in Rochester, NH as a Maintenance Technician! In this role, you’ll be responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of industrial manufacturing equipment. The ability to troubleshoot and solve issues is a must for this great first-shift job.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Maintain industrial manufacturing equipment, including hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and/or facilities issues
- Help facilitate equipment/facilities upgrades and new installations
- Read and interpret mechanical and electrical schematics
- Work in a safe, neat, and timely manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- Hands-on experience with rubber injection and compression molding presses is a plus
- Experience with welding and manual machining on vertical mill and lathe
- Must be flexible to work early/late if the job requires
- Must be self-driven and hardworking with minimum direction
- Strong mathematics background is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs., work on lifts, and climb ladders
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation
The Maintenance Technician works full-time, first-shift hours. Pay starts at $17/hour. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.