Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A busy precision sheet metal fabrication and CNC machining company is now hiring a Manual Machinist to join their first shift team. This direct hire role offers competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance; 401(k) matching; employee assistance program; PTO, employee referral program; and more!
Responsibilities of the Manual Machinist
- Operate vertical milling machine
- Deburr, clean, grind, and straighten parts
- Inspect work for quality
- Report defective material and other issues to supervisor
- Transfer material and parts to proper locations
- Assist in other areas of manufacturing as needed
- Help keep work area clean
- Follow all safety procedures and quality standards
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Manual Machinist
- Team player
- Ability to read blueprints and use measuring tools
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and stand throughout shift
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply today to join this fast-paced, friendly company as a Manual Machinist!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.