Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re looking for a fresh start in a long-term role at a company with a great working environment, then don’t miss this Manufacturing Assembler position! This growing employee-owned company values driven, reliable hard workers just like you. The position offers a great first-shift schedule with no weekends, and benefits including profit sharing, employee stocks, health, dental, and 401(k)!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Assembler
- Operate manual and automatic tools to perform fabrication work (including bending/gluing/assembling wood, plastic, and metal units)
- Prepare, clean, and maintain tools
- Provide accurate counts to production supervisor
- Pack completed items according to instructions
- Safely operate machining equipment
- Work to meet or exceed all productivity requirements
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Effectively communicate with management and fellow team members
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Assembler
- Accuracy and the ability to keep up with rapidly changing priorities
- Team player who can work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. and stand in the same place for long periods of time
- Knowledge of use of hand and pneumatic tools
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Well-organized and focused with attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude as well as basic math and measuring skills
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm with opportunity for overtime and pay is $15.40/hr!
It’s never too late to start a new career, so if you are ready to put your skills to work at a company that appreciates its employees every day, apply now!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.