Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Springfield, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you ready for this great Manufacturing Associate opportunity? It offers a 4-day workweek (Monday through Thursday), working from 6am-4:30pm, with the opportunity for overtime on Fridays! Located in Springfield, VT, this fast-paced manufacturing role requires accuracy and a team player who can also work unsupervised. Apply now!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Associate
- Operate manual and automatic tools to perform fabrication work (including bending/gluing/assembling wood, plastic and metal units)
- Prepare, clean and maintain tools
- Provide accurate counts to production supervisor
- Pack completed items according to instructions
- Safely operate machining equipment
- Work to meet or exceed all productivity requirements
- Effectively communicate with management and fellow team members
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Associate
- High school diploma/GED
- Accuracy and the ability to keep up with rapidly changing priorities
- The ability to work well in a team, as well as unsupervised
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand in the same place for up to 10 hrs./day
- Ability to be able to work overtime as needed on Fridays
- Capable of comprehending written or verbal instructions
- Able to adhere to all safety requirements
- Mechanical aptitude
If you are driven, have strong math and organizational skills, and can stay focused on the task at hand, don’t pass up this Manufacturing Associate opportunity!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.