Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a rapidly expanding global company as a Manufacturing Associate! You will stay busy with a variety of tasks including screen printing, cutting glass, operating a grinding machine, and inspecting and packing medical diagnostic products. No experience is necessary, and you’ll have Fridays off!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Associate
- Load and unload pieces of glass
- Operate a variety of manual and automated printing, cutting, grinding, and wrapping machines while following safety protocol
- Use hand-operated power and manual material moving equipment
- Follow technical drawings for customer specifications
- Identify and remove defective product
- Use measuring devices to ensure proper dimensions
- Meet daily production targets
- Support and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Engage in safety-related activities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Associate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to speak, write, and follow work instructions in English
- Basic math and computer entry skills
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs. and stand, bend, stoop, and kneel throughout shift
Hours are Monday through Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $18-$20/hour. Apply today for this Manufacturing Associate position at a company whose products positively impact patient lives!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.