Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Join a local organization as a Manufacturing Controller! In this role, you will work closely with the finance department and plant leadership to provide high-level guidance and support on reporting, cost controls, forecasting, and more. This is a direct hire position that requires 5+ years of prior professional experience in accounting and/or finance.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Controller
- Oversee financial reporting to ensure they meet GAAP and other requirements
- Prepare forecasts, analyses, goals and objectives, and other reports and present those and recommendations to leadership
- Oversee and assist in month-end, year-end, and other regular closing activities and reports
- Communicate implications of financial decisions with plant management
- Review all capital expenditures and report on project spending
- Other duties, as required
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and 5+ years of finance or accounting experience
- Managerial experience and leadership abilities
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and MS Office
- Stellar communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Data analysis skills
Prior manufacturing experience and experience with SAP preferred in this Manufacturing Controller role.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.