A rapidly growing company is seeking a positive, enthusiastic Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Portsmouth, NH. In this role you will develop manufacturing processes of their high-quality products with a focus on automation and improving efficiency. This is a full-time, direct-hire role with great benefits in a fun, supportive, fast-paced culture!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team
- Lead manufacturing improvement projects
- Develop, test, and implement effective automated and manual systems
- Optimize facility layouts, production lines, and machine operations
- Collaborate with other engineers, contractors, and suppliers
- Ensure all processes are reflected and up-to-date with standardized work instructions
- Maintain all production documentation and update when processes change
- Identify tooling and methods of assembly that optimize processing
- Recommend process improvements and establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency and decrease production cost without compromising product safety or integrity
- Provide maintenance, repair, and establish spare parts programs for machines to avoid downtime and delays
- Directly interface with all equipment vendors
- Submit reports on performance and progress
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer
- BS in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing; electronics manufacturing preferred
- Proven experience as Manufacturing Engineer or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Familiarity with LEAN manufacturing practices and tools, with proven track record of driving impact in a LEAN environment
- Experience with CAD/CAM software like Autodesk, Fusion 360, or SolidWorks
- Ability to work effectively across functional areas to accomplish objectives
Salary is commensurate with experience. If you’re ready to join a company that believes that people come first, apply today for this Manufacturing Engineer position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.