A Seabrook area company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer! In this role, you would be responsible for optimizing manufacturing processes and coordinating the launch of the company’s new and revised products. Previous experience is required for this full-time opportunity in a small, friendly environment!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Generate manufacturing documentation for new products, including BOM, routers, and drawings
- Update current manufacturing work instructions, drawings, package labeling, and test procedures
- Develop process improvements and generate new tooling and fixtures
- Implement Lean improvements
- Review and update technical files and design history files
- Write, review, and sign all engineering documentation
- Train manufacturing personnel as part of introducing new products/processes from the engineering phase to the production floor
- Assist in product registrations in foreign countries
- Support manufacturing, documentation, and quality personnel in ISO 13485, GMP controlled environment
- Analyze existing manufacturing processes and identify and implement improvements
- Manage the preventative maintenance system
- Perform other duties as needed
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Must have a four-year degree in a technical area; Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience; 5-10 years is preferred
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing environment with some product and/or process development
- A mechanical background is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Auto Cad, Solid Works, ERP or MRP experience is required
- Medical device manufacturing experience and/or design transfer and plastic/molding experience is desirable
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Salary for this Manufacturing Engineer position depends on experience. If you have the required qualifications and want to be an integral part of our client’s continued success, apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.