A small, ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join the team at their facility in Wilton, NH. If you are as comfortable in a multidisciplinary manufacturing and processing environment as you are in front of a CAD workstation, then this direct hire role is the perfect opportunity for you!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Support the manufacture of small electro-mechanical components using mechanical, thermal, and chemical processes
- Develop manufacturing instructions
- Participate in concurrent engineering design reviews
- Evaluate and approve drawings, routing, specs, and other documents
- Design and procure tools and equipment
- Write appropriation requests
- Evaluate production requirements and implement solutions
- Train assemblers during introduction of new or revised processes
- Prepare and manufacture prototypes as required
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in manufacturing engineering or similar role demonstrating the requisite skills
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs) with the ability to troubleshoot and program
- Proficient with 3D CAD software, Autodesk Inventor preferred
- Thorough understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Ability to design and build mechanical tools and electro-mechanical controls
- Knowledge of temperature measurement and control techniques
- Experience with manual milling and turning machines
- Well-versed in the use of mechanical and electrical inspection and measuring equipment
- Familiarity with vacuum systems and controls is an asset
If you have the required qualifications and want to be an integral part of our client’s continued success, apply now for this Manufacturing Engineer position!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.