Location: Claremont, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer in Claremont, NH.
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future then this is a great position for you:
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Identification, analysis, and assessment of manufacturing processes for transformative change improvement requiring capital investment.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop equipment, fixturing, procedures, processes, tooling and/or automation
- Assesses process capabilities, identifies improvement opportunities and integrates new processes and equipment to maximize manufacturing throughput and velocity
- Collaborates with Quality Engineering to implement new production processes, which meet engineering and quality specifications
- Develops process documentation to meet quality system and safety requirements
- Develops detailed process and manufacturing route sheets, during the quote process.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Provides subject matter expertise for manufacturing processes and equipment
- Trains and/or provides work direction to engineering technicians and manufacturing personnel
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing/job shop environment
- 5 to 8 years of project management/engineering experience within a machine shop environment
- 5+ years of experience with MasterCam and Solidworks
- Microsoft Project (or equivalent) experience preferred
- Certified in Lean Manufacturing Principles is preferred
This is a full-time direct hire position. This position offers a generous compensation package as well as a generous benefits package that includes paid holidays, generous vacation time, 401K match, health insurance and dental.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.