Location: Danvers, MA, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is searching for a Manufacturing Engineer in the medical device industry with a growing company. They will be responsible for creating, documenting, developing and implementing procedures used to assemble, process, test and /or manufacture products. By working cross functionally with R&D and outside suppliers, you will create, implement, monitor and maintain manufacturing processes with a goal of achieving the most efficient and cost effective way of producing the highest quality product possible.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Investigate and improve existing operations, incorporating new methods, processes and training and identify ways to reduce production costs.
- Process engineering changes (ECOs) and prepare manufacturing documentation required.
- Work with regulatory bodies to ensure safety, environmental and design standards are met.
- BS in mechanical or manufacturing engineering. Strong background in interpretation of Engineering drawings/specifications and manufacturing process planning/evaluation.
- 7 years of manufacturing experience
- Background in continuous improvement, project management, cross-functional work, facility and workstation design, resource scheduling and asset management
- Fluent in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MasterCAM and Minitab
- Certified ISO 9001 auditor
- Prior experience in machine shop practices including milling, turning and grinding is preferred.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.