Location: Milford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
The Leddy Group is recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer for a well established, mid-size and employee-centric client in the greater Milford, NH area.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Prepare cost estimates including design analysis, selection of components (elastomers, fabrics, tooling, etc.) for manufacturability and performance
- Support Product Engineering
- Produce CAD drawing of products and/or tools
- Interact with customers regarding product development
- Support Manufacturing Engineering
- Continuous process improvement on the production floor with a focus on scrap reduction, productivity improvement, cost reduction, new program start-ups and problem-solving
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- AA/BS degree and/or 2+ years experience in the rubber or plastics industry.
- Client is open to recent graduates with some manufacturing experience
- Strong analytical aptitude. Knowledgeable in Lean methodology such as 8-D.
- Proficient in CAD, Excel. SolidEdge experience a plus
- Must be familiar with ASO, ISO and/or similar quality standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client offers a very generous benefits plan to include medical, dental and profit-sharing! Join a well-established company with a nice growth plan. In addition, they work a 980 schedule, so they have every other Friday off!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.