Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Lebanon, NH, US
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer in Claremont, NH.
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future then this is a great position for you:
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Identification, analysis, and assessment of manufacturing processes for transformative change improvement requiring capital investment.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop equipment, fixturing, procedures, processes, tooling and/or automation
- Assesses process capabilities, identifies improvement opportunities and integrates new processes and equipment to maximize manufacturing throughput and velocity
- Collaborates with Quality Engineering to implement new production processes, which meet engineering and quality specifications
- Develops process documentation to meet quality system and safety requirements
- Develops detailed process and manufacturing route sheets, during the quote process.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Provides subject matter expertise for manufacturing processes and equipment
- Trains and/or provides work direction to engineering technicians and manufacturing personnel
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing/job shop environment
- 5 to 8 years of project management/engineering experience within a machine shop environment
- 5+ years of experience with MasterCam and Solidworks
- Microsoft Project (or equivalent) experience preferred
- Certified in Lean Manufacturing Principles is preferred
This is a full time direct hire position. This position offers a generous compensation package as well as a generous benefits package that includes paid holidays, generous vacation time, 401K match, health insurance and dental.