An advanced technology manufacturing company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer at their facility in Portsmouth, NH. The ideal candidate will thrive as a member of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment. This direct-hire role includes an excellent benefits package with medical, dental, life, voluntary personal accident, and business travel accident insurances; employee stock purchase program; voluntary short- and long-term disability; 401(k); flexible health and dependent spending accounts; employee assistance program; tuition reimbursement; PTO and more!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Assist production flow by facilitating 5S, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), and process flow diagrams as required
- Design fixtures and tooling, evaluate processes for increased throughput, and troubleshoot issues on products and processes
- Assist in the procurement and installation of equipment
- Perform any special assignments in or outside the department when requested
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on practical experience in a production and/or assembly environment
- Experience optimizing automation, automated machinery, and cells is required
- Experience with Lean is desired
- Must have advanced computer skills, including CAD
Salary is commensurate with experience. If you’d like to take the next step in your career at a premier employer with true work-life balance, then apply today for this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.