Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Arlington, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Would you like to work for a world-renowned manufacturing company?
Leddy Group is partnering with a family-run business in Arlington, VT looking for new Manufacturing Painters/Finishers and are offering a fantastic chance to join them on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts!
A long term opportunity for team-oriented and reliable people with a company that appreciates employees!
Responsibilities of this role:
- Applies liquid coatings by different processing methods to a variety of plastic molded and metal products for decorative and functional purposes;
- Performs pad printing, spray painting and silk screening operations;
- Operates various assembly, production equipment, and hand tools; Handles, assembles and inspects product and parts;
- Able to rotate into other departments to perform similar tasks as needed;
Requirements of the Manufacturing Painters/Finishers:
- Previous experience in manufacturing preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 802-786-2222 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.