Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Arlington, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is partnering with a family-run business in Arlington, VT looking for new Manufacturing Painters/Finishers and are offering a fantastic chance to join them on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts!
Would you like to work for a world-renowned manufacturing company?
A long term opportunity for team-oriented and reliable people with a company that appreciates employees!
Responsibilities of this role:
- Applies liquid coatings by different processing methods to a variety of plastic molded and metal products for decorative and functional purposes;
- Performs pad printing, spray painting and silk screening operations;
- Operates various assembly, production equipment, and hand tools; Handles, assembles and inspects product and parts;
- Able to rotate into other departments to perform similar tasks as needed;
Requirements of the Manufacturing Painters/Finishers:
- Previous experience in manufacturing preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.