Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Castleton, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor for a leading manufacturer of home good products made right in the United States!
This is a 1ST SHIFT opportunity offering competitive salary and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, disability) upon hire by the client.
The Manufacturing Supervisor will be responsible for providing leadership, instruction, and direction in ensuring operations run smoothly, productively, and safely.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Assist in the hiring process and new associate orientation
- Develop associates through effective use of training, personal engagement and the Annual Performance Review process
- Communicate (lead by example) the companies core values
- Assure that objectives for safety, schedule attainment, quality, and productivity are met
- Resolve personnel issues or conflicts
- Resolve product, process and equipment issues
- Plan and prioritize daily job assignments
- Perform job-related administrative duties
- Search out, recommend and implement process improvements
- Perform lean functions and requirements
- Strictly observe all environmental, health and safety policy requirements
Requirements of the Manufacturing Supervisor:
- High School diploma or Equivalent (Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of successful leadership experience
- Basic computer software skills (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Manufacturing Experience
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.