Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading filtration manufacturer is looking for Manufacturing Technicians to join their team in Nashua, NH! Both first and second shift hours are available for this full-time, entry-level position. If you’re looking to get your foot in the door at a fantastic company that offers training and opportunity for advancement, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician
- Perform pleating, end-capping, bagging, boxing, picking, and engraving as instructed
- Change out tools as needed for end-capping
- Ensure product quality by visually inspecting when bagging
- Set up machine for engraving
- Scan products for production reports
- Take direction from the management team to ensure that the workflow is continuous and production goals are achieved
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment by following company policy and procedures
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic understanding of an MRP system is a plus
- Ability to speak and read the English language
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work occasional overtime as needed
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis and stand throughout shift
Choose the shift that works best for your schedule! First shift works Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm, and second shift works 2:30pm-11:00pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply today for this Manufacturing Technician role!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.