Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Nashua, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A two-decade old company that has helped hundreds of organizations make improvements to their water systems is currently seeking a Manufacturing Technician to join their team. This is an entry-level opportunity, ideal for a candidate that is looking to get their foot in the door at a fantastic organization that offers training and opportunities for advancement.
Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities:
- Taking direction from the management team to ensure that the workflow is continuous.
- Pleating, end-capping, bagging, boxing, picking, and engraving as instructed.
- Changing out tools as needed for end-capping.
- Ensuring the quality of products by visual checks when bagging.
- Basic machine set-up for engraving.
- Scanning products for production reports.
- Helping to maintain a clean and safe work environment by following the company policy and procedures.
Manufacturing Technician Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least one year of related experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to spend majority of time walking on hard floors.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
This is a long-term opportunity with competitive benefits and pay once hired on as a permanent employee of the company.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.