Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician
- Take direction from the management team to ensure that the workflow is continuous
- Perform pleating, end-capping, bagging, boxing, picking, and engraving as instructed
- Change out tools as needed for end-capping
- Ensure product quality by visually inspecting when bagging
- Set up machine for engraving
- Scan products for production reports
- Meet production chart goals as monitored by Production Supervisors
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment by following company policy and procedures
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Technician
- High school diploma or GED
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic understanding of an MRP system is a plus
- Ability to speak and read the English language
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions when unclear on what to do
- Ability to understand and apply work methods that drive accuracy and speed
- Team player
- Ability to work occasional overtime as needed
- Ability to spend majority of time walking on hard floors
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis
This first-shift position works Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm. Pay ranges from $13-$15/hour depending on experience.
To apply for Manufacturing Technician, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.