Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leader in technologically advanced solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry is now hiring a Marker/Stencil Associate in Hampton, NH! You’ll work a great full-time, first-shift schedule. This position also offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability coverage, employee assistance plan, tuition reimbursement, a generous 401(k) plan, three weeks of vacation for new hires, and much more!
Responsibilities of the Marker/Stencil Associate
- Mix epoxy inks or lacquers per MPI and/or specifications or drawings
- Perform marking duties including but not limited to: stenciling using airbrush, rubberstamping, and hand engraving using both electric and air-driven tools and printing labels
- Create and cut stencil using Bren stencil cutter, and maintain the stencil machine
- Record all unit serial numbers into the serial number database, and record all ink and catalyst lot numbers on routers and other required areas
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards
- Clean spray guns on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area
- Perform other duties in assembly department as required or assigned
Qualifications of the Marker/Stencil Associate
- Willing to learn
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and up to 60 lbs. occasionally
Hours for this Marker/Stencil Associate position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $20-$25/hour. Apply today and get your foot in the door at a great company that is committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected, and secure!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.