Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Our client is seeking a skilled individual for their Master Scheduler role. You’ll be responsible for efficiently scheduling a wide variety of exciting projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is a fantastic first-shift, direct-hire opportunity at a company dedicated to good work-life balance for its employees.
Responsibilities of the Master Scheduler
- Work with Sales, Engineering, and Purchasing to prioritize/schedule jobs for production of custom fabrication projects
- Oversee sales forecasting, order flow, and supply of materials
- Ensure deadlines and customer specifications are met
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
Qualifications of the Master Scheduler
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field (or commensurate work experience)
- 5-7 years of production planning experience in a custom manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems and Glovia
- Detail-oriented, well-organized team player
Salary is commensurate with experience, ranging from $80,000-$90,000/year. We look forward to speaking with you about this Master Scheduler opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.