Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable is looking for a Material Handler to join the team at their Hooksett, NH facility. This is a great long-term position for a self-motivated individual with forklift and material handling experience!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
- Pull bulk cables from stock to be processed by respool operators
- Put away bulk cables into stock when jobs are finished
- Provide respool operators with reels and boxes needed to process jobs
- Maintain control of inventory for both bulk cable reels and packaging materials
- Occasionally move raw materials, finished goods, scrap, or waste either for respool or production
- Use forklift extensively throughout shift
- Document completed material transitions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Material Handler
- At least 1-2 years of material handling and forklift experience
- Inventory control experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must work well independently
- Must be flexible with work tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Hours for this Material Handler position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm. The rate of pay is $15/hour. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.