Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you have warehouse experience and prefer second-shift hours, then consider this Material Handler position at a world leading manufacturer and supplier of combat protective systems. You’ll play a key role in helping this company make products that saves lives!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
- Implement warehousing processes for proper storage and identification of all materials
- Move materials to areas as needed
- Maintain an inventory control process to ensure the accurate counting of all materials
- Enter data in ERP systems in a timely manner
- Track material request forms
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Material Handler
- Warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent education plus experience
- Willingness, flexibility, and commitment required to succeed in a demanding start-up team environment
- Fork lift operator license preferred (will do site certification)
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Must have ERP experience
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, good with numbers, and able to write legibly
Hours are Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:00pm, with a 30-minute paid break on site and 2 15-minute breaks. Pay is $21.50/hour ($20/hour base pay plus 7.5% shift differential). Apply today for this Material Handler position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.