Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A company specializing in educational assessments is now hiring first-shift, short-term Material Handlers in Dover, NH. The end of the school year is a busy time for this company! The assignment is expected to last 2-3 months. If you’re looking for an active summer job, don’t hesitate to apply!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
- Lift and move boxes on and off pallets onto workstation rollers, using available safety belts as desired
- Train on and use equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts
- Assist with inventory management using computer programs
Qualifications of the Material Handler
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand throughout your shift
- Experience operating a pallet jack and/or motorized forklift is a plus but not required
- Willing to learn
- High school diploma or GED
This short-term Material Handler position works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Overtime is available but not mandatory. The rate of pay $15/hour. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.