Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Hooksett, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Manufacturer of wire and cable is actively seeking a Material Handler for a client in Hooksett, NH!
This is a great, long term position with a leading manufacturer of quality wire and cable. The primary job of the material handler is skidding and banding reels of wire for shipment to our customers.
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Frequently involves moving around raw materials, finished goods, scrap or waste either for shipping or production.
- The position requires extensive use of a forklift.
- Handle bill of ladings.
- Documentation of the work orders and materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
Material Handler Qualifications:
- Candidates should have at least 1-2 years of shipping & receiving experience.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Forklift experience.
- Excellent communication and Documentation skills.
- Must be flexible with work tasks.
1st shift Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
Pay is $15 per hour
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.