Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently looking for Material Handlers for our client in Belmont, NH. They have openings on 1st and 2nd shift!
Responsibilities of the material handler:
- Writing customer name on paper.
- Block skid stacks so weight is distributed correctly.
- Between production, material handlers are cleaning and making sure other skids in department have paper down on top of them.
- Preparing proper blocks cut and placed in storage for the day.
- Pounding down nails in skids if any are sticking out.
Qualifications of the material handler:
- Read, Write and Speak English.
- Must have power tool experience.
- Attention to Detail.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.