Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you are a team player with some material handling experience, then consider this Material Handler opening in Milford, NH! This role is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and ensuring all downstream operations have the kits and parts they need to streamline production at our well-established manufacturing client.
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
- Kit or deliver all required items
- Perform cycle counts and physical inventory counts
- Check and process transport tasks in a timely manner
- Replenish carts
- Consolidate inventory, practice FIFO, and maintain 5S standards
- Complete paperwork
- Assist Assembly team with lifting and moving heavy items
- May train on fork truck as required
- Follow all safety requirements
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Material Handler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of prior experience
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
The Material Handler works full-time, first-shift hours with some schedule flexibility. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.