Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
World leader in global technologies is seeking a successful and practiced Material Handler to join their team. This is a long term opportunity that does offer career potential for qualified candidates. This position will be a strong match for you if you are experienced with shipping and receiving as well as the storing and distributing of materials.
Responsibilities for the Material Handler:
- Performs the physical and/or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Examines, stocks, and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- May prepare and distribute kitting packages to assembly production.
Qualifications for the Material Handler:
- 2 year of related experience
- Exposure to a manufacturing plant preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong communication skills
- Math skills
- Computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Word software programs at an intermediate level; SAP experience helpful
- Strong time management and organizational skills
This is a full time and long term opportunity offering a 7:00 am – 4:30 pm schedule. Pay is 15+ per hour DOE. Please apply today to learn more.
Job Location: Exeter, NH 03833
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 40153.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.